The Skagit Valley is a favorite destination for Washington’s in-state and out-of-state visitors. Lots of reasons for this: the climate of Skagit County is similar to that of northern France, millions of tulips are grown in the Skagit Valley, and variety is the norm in recreation, vistas, paths that diverge, and one-of-a-kind shops and cafes.
The Grain Gathering will be held at the Bread Lab at the Port of Skagit:
11768 Westar Lane, Burlington, WA 98233
• SeaTac Airport, Seattle, WA, an hour and a half south of Burlington
• Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott – SPECIAL RATE offered to Grain Gathering participants of $119.00 + tax per night for either a King or double Queen bedded room. Rates available from 7/26/17 – 7/30/17. Please book before July 1st , 2017. Call the hotel direct at 360-757-2717 and ask for the Grain Gathering group rate; or book online at www.fairfieldinn.com/OTSFS – Select “special rates and awards” click Group and enter: TGGTGGK for a King or TGGTGGQ for a double queen; or email your reservation information to: firstname.lastname@example.org. 9384 Old Highway 99 North, Burlington.
• Holiday Inn Express – 900 Andis Road, Burlington, (360) 755-7338 / (888) 682-3121
• Best Western Plus Cotton Tree Inn – 2300 Market Street, Mount Vernon, (360) 428-5678.
• Katy’s Inn Bed & Breakfast – 503 S. Third Street, La Conner, (360) 466-9909 / (866) 528-9746
• Swiss Family Farm House – Mount Vernon.
• Blanchard Mountain Farm – 15404 Estes Road, Bow, (360) 399-1495
Campsites & Cabins