The Skagit Valley is a favorite destination for Washington’s in-state and out-of-state visitors. Lots of reasons for this: the climate of Skagit County is similar to that of northern France, millions of tulips are grown in the Skagit Valley, and variety is the norm in recreation, vistas, paths that diverge, and one-of-a-kind shops and cafes.
The Grain Gathering will be held at the Bread Lab at the Port of Skagit:
11768 Westar Lane, Burlington, WA 98233
• SeaTac Airport, Seattle, WA, an hour and a half south of Burlington
• Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott – SPECIAL RATE offered to Grain Gathering participants of + tax per night for either a King or double Queen bedded room. Rates available from 7/29/18
>20% DISCOUNT. To qualify for the discount, guests must call to reserve rooms in advance and inform the front desk they are with the 2018 Grain Gathering. 1866 S. Burlington Blvd, Burlington, WA 98233, (360)755-3300.
• Holiday Inn Express – 900 Andis Road, Burlington, (360) 755-7338 / (888) 682-3121
• Best Western Plus Cotton Tree Inn – 2300 Market Street, Mount Vernon, (360) 428-5678.
• Katy’s Inn Bed & Breakfast – 503 S. Third Street, La Conner, (360) 466-9909 / (866) 528-9746
• Swiss Family Farm House – Mount Vernon.
• Blanchard Mountain Farm – 15404 Estes Road, Bow, (360) 399-1495
Campsites & Cabins